Website Kalitta Air
- Inspection of cargo and aircraft loading system.
- Performing weight and balance and load planning on company aircraft.
- Inventory and control aircraft supplies.
- Travel with company aircraft from time to time.
- Insuring fight, loadplans, and weight and balance documents are properly distributed.
- Inventory and control of company ULDs.
- Coordinating operations with Government agencies and Vendor(s).
- Supervising loading and offloading of company aircraft(s).
- Must be available for flexible hours.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to give verbal and written direction to assigned staff.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable.
- Must have good computer skills
- Must have load planning, ramp, and warehouse experience.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anchorage, AK, US
Application Deadline: N / A