Website Kalitta Air
- Ensuring that all paperwork is accurate, legible, and accounted for at all times.
- Any other duties assigned by the 145 Line MX Manager.
- Maintaining accurate and complete computer generated tallies for routines and non-routines.
- Coordinating with 145 MX Planning to ensure all customer material requirements are met.
- Ensure that all paperwork is accounted for and routed to the Records Dept. in a timely manner.
- After completion of an aircraft maintenance, archive all pertinent records of work in the designated file storage location. Discard the tags and log after the required holding period IAW Kalitta Maintenance RSM procedures.
- Entering routine and non-routine items into the computer database program as required.
- Reviewing each job card for completeness of signatures, stamps, and accuracy of data.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and understand spoken and written English.
Company: Kalitta Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hebron, KY, US
Application Deadline: N / A