Website Julius Baer
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
- Preparation of local MC meetings / Townhalls / ExB and Board visits (definition of agenda items with the Branch Manager, design and organization); Meeting minutes; Preparation of Branch activity reporting for the monthly RMC. First hand contact to stakeholders whenever needed.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and initiatives for the Branch and represent the Branch Manager Geneva in special tasks/projects.
- Collaborate with Business Support of the Sub-Regions in setting up useful data on business results (KPIs, Definition of branch KPIs and follow-up of figures (e.g. split cost P&L for events); Ad-hoc analysis.
- Collaboration and coordination with individual departments of the Bank, act as the interface to other Teams and Markets within the Sub-Region, etc.
- Support the Branch Manager Geneva in all organizational and administrative tasks and guarantee smooth running of the daily business.
- In liaison with the Branch Manager, shape the agenda for the year (in the areas of corporate identity; Brand visibility and JB presence in local communities, support for growth and premises) and support daily execution.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits, including supporting follow-up remediation, if needed and requested.
- Ensure the preparation of internal and external meetings (including PowerPoint presentations), and handling of follow up tasks.
- Strong social competence and representative skills when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, well organized, swift and accurate even when under pressure.
- Commitment and loyalty; high level of integrity and acting in accordance with high ethical standards; discrete and trustworthy.
- Very good interpersonal skills, open and approachable.
- Experience in an international and multicultural environment.
- French is a must. Very good oral and written English skills, any additional language is an asset.
- 3-5 years minimum Bank experience and established knowledge of financial markets.
- Profound IT knowledge (MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Adherence to legal and compliance guidelines, internal rules (Code of Conduct), internal policies as well as industry related external regulations and Cross Border guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of operational tools, front related systems and processes.
- Ability to work under pressure, in a confident and timely manner.
Company: Julius Baer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Application Deadline: N / A