Website JP Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Coordinate with multiple teams and projects to determine the critical path of tasks within a release deployment (risks, dependencies, issue resolution, etc.). Be able to lead and work with people in both technical and business areas, and across multiple functional areas and LOBs.
- Create detailed release deployment implementation plans for various types of release events.
- Lead deployment release events: tracking tasks, providing status reports to the management team/stakeholders.
- Conduct peer reviews of deployment implementation plans.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews and Go/No-Go Reviews
- Create change records to document all production events.
- Work to improve Release Management processes and documentation.
- Work during the weekends for leading & driving the release events with-in Digital.
Company: JP Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, IN
Application Deadline: N/A