Website JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
- Create and maintain prioritize backlog.
- Provide technical and functional support to development team to remove any hurdle in the project. Must participate in defect triage process periodically.
- Creating user stories in JIRA or any other agile tool. Following INVEST principal to create user stories. Must follow 3C’s (Card, Communication and Confirmations) of user story.
- UML diagrams: Class diagram, Sequence Diagram and Flow/Activity Diagram in VISIO or any other UML tool.
- Defining acceptance test criteria in JIRA. It is also expected to define the automated test using BDD or TDD approach. Experience in automation tool such as Cucumber is preferred. Creating test data for the test automation.
- Must create product/application documents on confluence.
- Must work closely with development team to discuss the user stories and articulate the business value.
Product or Application Roadmap
- Must be involved in seeking approvals on anything related to release management.
- Must manage stakeholders, negotiate, influence and drive the conversation / meeting and getting consensus from all stakeholders.
- Must negotiate the requirement with stakeholders to ensure the agreed scope is delivered on release date.
- Must be responsible for defining the scope, quality and release date of a planned release. It is must drive for “First time right” and “On-time delivery”.
- Must create project update reports for senior managements.
- Must be good in planning to ensure application release is delivered on the planed released date.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: JP Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A