Our Digital Strategy and CRM Department is seeking a specialist who is Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to create and execute journeys and automations in addition to ad-hoc email campaigns that support brand and digital objectives. Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Automation, The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop an intimate knowledge of the Metrolinx, GO Transit, UP Express, and PRESTO business and apply that knowledge to help drive results to satisfy stakeholders.
- Proposing, designing, or evaluating CRM creative and copy as an element of a larger campaign
- Proactively uncovers insights that can lead to campaign and creative optimizations, communicating them to stakeholders, as necessary
- Executes email, PUSH, SMS, and site marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and ad-hoc promotional campaigns
- Develop experiences across the Salesforce platform to create personalized, dynamic messages and landing pages while being fluent in Marketing Cloud scripting languages.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to secure alignment on , objectives, insights, goals, audiences, strategies, and KPIs
- Technically develop and implement a robust customer lifecycle treatment, defining customer segments, and accelerating growth among current customer base
- Designing and executing a A/B testing agenda to understand and enhance marketing effectiveness
- Developing and/or consulting on larger campaigns and projects, communicating CRM requirements and plans to pertinent team members or vendors in a timely manner to ensure a high degree of stakeholder satisfaction, and maximize efficiencies
- Supporting the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and helping to launch and integrate new communications channels into our marketing strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of CRM and lifecycle marketing campaigns within the planning process through to final execution. This could include research, campaign configuration in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, liaising with cross functional groups and data owners, and detailed follow-up with appropriate team members.
- Works with internal stakeholders, product and data owners, and vendors to ensure detailed KPI tracking is implemented for every campaign, ensuring that web, organic social, paid media, and CRM are working together to track conversions, funnels, and goals/objectives
- Implementing and optimizing segmentation and personalization strategies
- Completion of a diploma in a related field
- Minimum 6 (six) years of related experience
- Certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ie. Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant)
- Fluent in Salesforce Marketing Cloud scripting languages.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements relating to digital communications, including privacy legislation and Canada Anti-spam Legislation (CASL)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI or other analytics tools
- Interpersonal and oral/written communication skills to develop, coordinate, and execute social media and web initiatives, and produce related materials
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A