Responsible for creating and evolving the bridge between the IT world and the marketing world, as the rise of technology in marketing continues to grow, through reliance on data, automations, integrations with regards to CCM Bs Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Be responsible for creating a streamlined relationship and a planned improvement roadmap between IT and CCMB, ensuring the marketing strategies of the CCM&B department are complimented with the technology required to bring them to life. Collaborate with CCM&B teams to identify Mar Tech / Ad Tech technology requirements, and liaise with IT and Procurement to identify, assess and select suitable best-in-class Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Assist in creating digital business strategies, by sharing Mar Tech / Ad Tech stack information and advise on any potential opportunities or risks. Manage the implementation and adoption of Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions across the CCM&B department, briefing and working closely with IT to ensure correct setup, data flows and integrations are established between CCMBs Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions and, as required, other technology solutions.
- Monitor data quality within Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions, raising any quality issues with the appropriate teams within CCM&B or externally to the vendors. Document and track these requests, updating impacted teams along the process.
- As part of the implementation of new Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions, lead and participate in user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise. Set up change management programs as needed, in line with the implementation of new marketing technology rollouts.
- Working with teams across CCM&B, document marketing technology requirements in line with marketing strategies, and work with IT and the CCM&B teams to identify, shortlist and assess technology vendors to satisfy requirements. Capitalize on data and technology to fulfill organizational goals. Gather business requirements to justify procurement of marketing software, create the business cases and support on requirements gathering with IT and the CCM&B teams.
- Train and support CCM&B staff on using new and existing Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Be the super-user and product evangelist for Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Stay up to date on any changes/updates in existing technologies and bring this information to the CCM&B teams for use within their day-to-day operations.
- Implement Personalisation and A/B testing initiatives using CDP platforms such as Sitecore CDP across website, mobile and email channels.
- Responsible for the data integrations and data quality required to run effective personalisation experiences.
- Stay abreast of new marketing technologies and bring this information into the CCM&B environment. Research and recommend new marketing technology products in line with changes in the CCM&B strategies, particularly within the digital landscape.
- Work alongside IT to negotiate business terms for purchasing CCM&B related Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. Own and manage contracts with vendors of technology within CCM&B. Ensure contracts are kept up to date and renewed as required. In cooperation with Procurement conduct RFIs and RFPs for CCM&B Mar Tech / Ad Tech requirements as needed.
- Monitor performance and other SLAs of CCMBs Mar Tech / Ad Tech solutions. In cooperation with the users, perform reviews of all solutions regularly.
- Maintain compliance to Emirates Group privacy principles and work with the Data Privacy Network Liaison within CCMB to ensure privacy and security of personal data is considered by design and default in all aspects of the role.
- Manage CCMBs Mar Tech / Ad Tech stack , optimizing the investments at all times and ensuring new solutions being procured is set up such that it works optimally within the existing stack. Identify and consolidate multiple instances of same or similar Mar Tech/ Ad Tech solutions.
- Brief IT on technology requirements, integrations, data flows, automations and, safety controls and other needs. Manage the introduction of new technology into the CCM&B Mar Tech / Ad Tech stack, and ensure any integrations with other marketing technology products or organisation platforms (i.e. non-marketing platforms and systems) are correctly set up for their use by the CCM&B teams. Understand how systems can interconnect to integrate data between platforms, working with IT to ensure it is briefed in and executed correctly. Customize marketing technology products with software development as needed by the CCM&B users.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and workstreams, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of Privacy regulations and the key considerations for ethical personalisation
- Understanding of cloud tools and components (hands-on experience with Google Marketing Cloud is preferred)
- Working knowledge of triggered Email and Push marketing
- Working knowledge of Marketing Segmentation and Audience management
- Understanding of data driven marketing and decision making
- Working knowledge of CDP or A/B testing platforms (hands-on experience with Sitecore CDP is preferred)
- Expert knowledge of REST APIs and web services and integrating them to fulfil marketing automations
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Deep knowledge of personalisation and A/B testing methodologies
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Marketing & Media Communication.Other 5+ Years
- Expert knowledge of website performance to optimise the impact of client side A/B tests that affect page performance
- Expert knowledge of clickstream events data collection and usage for delivering real time triggered experiences
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A