Website Jet Aviation
As the main point of contact, the Overnight Operation Flight Coordinator is tasked with ensuring that our members enjoy a first class experience when they choose Wheels Up. This role is responsible for reviewing, actioning and responding to internal and external requests for multiple teams in their absence overnight.
- Effectively manage potential heavy email and phone call volume
- Manage a variety of software suites while effectively scanning for pertinent and relevant information.
- Coordinate with internal teams regarding: flight feasibility, operational concerns, weather & performance, scheduling and availability.
- Provide prompt and concise communications to clients and internal teams with respect to all flight management including itinerary updates, flight delays and weather updates
- Administer Crew duty on/off times with emphasis on regulatory compliance
- Coordinate crew meals with flight crews based on scheduling needs
- Proactively communicate and escalate operational issues as needed
- Take ownership of issues using independent judgment and provide sound solutions to facilitate a pro-safety culture, and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Book, cancel, and modify trip requests
- Contact FBOs to arrange after hours, early hours, hangar space, static displays and other services
- Flight-follow trip movements
- Monitor for flight diversions / irregular operational concerns and effectively escalate to supervisory staff as necessary
- Performs additional assignments and projects as required
- Obtain slot reservations & prior permissions requests for specific airports
- Perform nightly quality control reviews
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to synthesize, prioritize and precisely execute multiple tasks under time constraints in a dynamic environment with constantly shifting priorities.
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to all internal and external correspondence
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to forge trusted relationships with internal and external customers
- Background in private aviation operations with a focus on customer service, preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to fulfill shift/coverage requirements
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shelton, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A