Website Jet Aviation
This individual will be responsible for the evaluation, performance and management of aircraft maintenance. Provides professional recommendations associated with maintaining the aircraft’s market value and upkeep related to asset management, and ensures airworthiness of assigned aircraft. The manager also maintains current technical proficiency and education of aircraft and regulatory requirements. Flexible work schedule is required to meet flight profile mission, which may require periodic travel both domestic and international. Maintains industry, business, company and customer relationships.
- Responsible for the maintenance management of assigned aircraft.
- Ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching permanent records, maintenance tracking program, FAA Airworthiness
- Directives and Manufacturer’s Service Bulletins/Customer Bulletins for assigned aircraft.
- Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Responsible for management of the maintenance inspection requirements per CFR 91.409 and or CFR 135.411.
- Provides technical support, as needed, in support of assigned aircraft.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the client, vendors and other internal departments.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
- Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA and IS- BAO requirements.
- Complies with internal company policies and procedures outlined within the General Maintenance Manual (GMM), Maintenance Procedures
- Manual (MPM) or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
- Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections to conform within the standards established by the company, Federal regulation and industry best practices achieving the highest reliability goals.
- Troubleshoots reported discrepancies and handles complex technical challenges.
- Must be able to pass a 7 -year criminal and credit as well as a 10-year background check
- Must have a valid driver’s license and may be required to have a clean driving record
- Inspection Authorization (IA) desired.
- Ten (10) years’ experience in aviation maintenance with a focus on assigned or similar type aircraft.
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in related field preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A&P) Certificate mandatory.
- Flexible working schedules is a must.
- Ability to lift 25-40 pounds with some assistance.
- Three (3) year’s or more of practical corporate aircraft maintenance experience on assigned or similar type of aircraft.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance planning, along with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A