The Senior Analyst will work across matrix stakeholders from Product, IT, Technical Operations (Engineering), Strategic Sourcing, Inflight, and external stakeholders from business partners such as Thales and Viasat in order to product manage and execute plans for onboard technology products. This includes ownership over product roadmaps, scoping work, defining requirements, QC/acceptance testing, driving consensus across the organization, and leveraging customer insights to iterate and improve upon our products.
This crewmember should always look for opportunities that bring real and measurable value to the JetBlue customer experience. The Analyst should be a visionary in the consumer technology space, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to work collaboratively across company teams. The Senior Analyst also has technical expertise as well as consumer-facing experience in the tech, mobile, entertainment or aviation sectors.
- Work with IT to ensure effective digital merchandising of our product offerings through customer-facing channels, including integrations into the JetBlue mobile app
- Proactively identify ways to innovate the Fly-Fi and entertainment experience across the JetBlue travel ribbon.
- Effectively balance an aggressive roadmap with budgetary and time-bound constraints, finding creative methodologies to deliver on the product vision
- Liaise with internal brand/design teams and external design agencies to ensure all requirements are captured and that we are delivering on an on-brand and user-friendly native UX
- Work with departments across company to define, manage, and lead the execution of the seatback entertainment and Fly-Fi roadmaps with a focus on customer functionality and innovation
- Own and manage the Fly-Fi and IFE software releases, including the requirements definition, milestones, QC/acceptance testing, and rollout management – including effective and persistent communication with internal teams to overcome any technical integration or timeline challenges
- Stay cutting-edge on technology trends to be able to innovate future product needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaborate on the ongoing development of our next generation seatback entertainment product, including personalization, contactless payment technology, automation, seatback ordering, and connected features
- Lead the vision and integration for the next evolution of JetBlue’s loyalty program, TrueBlue, into our seatback and Fly-Fi touchpoints, working cross-functionally with Loyalty and IT to conceptualize how this program is manifests inflight
- Engage with frontline crewmembers (Inflight) on product education initiatives such as guiding them on how to use new features and user interfaces
- Convey and create system concepts to internal and external business partners, including information pertaining to competitive research, usability and user interface design (UX/UI)
- Available for moderate overnight travel (30%)
- Able to work flexible work hours and be available for emergency response on short notice
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Four years of product development and/or software development experience
- Previous airline experience in a Commercial or Operational role.
- Engineering Degree
- Ability to think big, yet be able to plot out and manage an implementation plan
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years of product development and /or software development experience
- Experience with hardware/software development within technical field and/or aviation
- Ability to problem solve and be solution oriented in a time-constrained environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A