The Sr. Analyst supports the Infrastructure Properties and Development team’s efforts to develop and manage all matters relating to facilities, real estate assets, rates and charges, airport affairs, and strategic real estate initiatives. The Senior Analyst works in a project-oriented environment and engages in broad analyses including effective end-to-end project management of strategic real estate initiatives.
- Provide financial analyses including monthly and quarterly variance analyses and annual Infrastructure budget preparation (to include airport rents and landing fees and Infrastructure cost centers).
- Supports the team with developing financial analyses, forecasting and modeling of JetBlue’s financial interests relative to current and future airport costs.
- Effective end-to-end project oversight, coordination and management together with Directors in Infrastructure Properties and Development.
- Conduct a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research
- Research and benchmark airport cost trends
- Create reports and documents in support of senior leadership meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business
- Three (3) years budgeting and/or analytical experience
- Available for overnight travel (20%)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A