At Jet2.com and Jet2holidays we are all Customer Helpers responsible for creating memories and ensuring our customers Have a Lovely Holiday.
- The supervision of our aircraft turnaround, working with all teams involved in the turnaround, including Ground Operations colleagues, third party providers and our Flight Deck and Cabin Crew Teams
- Performing pre-flight check requirements, preparing accurate loading documentation including trim calculations and loading instructions
- Working to legal regulations and company requirements; operating all equipment in a safe manner and maintaining a clear and safe working environment for you and your colleagues
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective and friendly service that meets the needs of our customers and promotes our brand values
- The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours.
- Previous experience within a Ground Operations environment and an understanding of the technical aspects of the turnaround process is required and you will ideally have previous dispatch or turnaround supervisory experience.
- With a positive and conscientious approach, you will have strong teamwork skills, along with the ability to organise and prioritise effectively and ensure the safety of our customers, yourself and your team.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England,UK
Application Deadline: N/A