Website Jet Aviation
Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with the Citation CJ4 model or similar experience to join the Jet Aviation Flight Services team. We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
- Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
- Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
- Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft.
- Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
- Submit flight and duty records.
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
- Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
- Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft.
- Make an immediate report in any hazardous action, conduct or event to the director of safety and security.
- Develop the leadership skills, knowledge, judgment and technical ability required of a pilot-in-commend if not already qualified.
- Foster safe and professional environment
- Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
- Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
- Complete required training in a timely manner.
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A