Website Jet Aviation
The Line & Ramp Service Supervisor you will supervise a team of Line & Ramp Service Agents during a respective shift. You will be responsible for ensuring that the team is coordinated, well informed, disciplined and motivated while supporting the Line & Ramp Service Agents in carrying out ramp operations in accordance to the highest possible standards set by Jet Aviation in terms of safety, service and quality.
- Recommend and implement programs to support customer needs; resolve customer inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively and encourage employee involvement and suggestions for improvement and growth of the FBO, its people and its processes.
- Contribute to performance feedback and keep management updated on team performance; plan, assign, and direct work while ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained; address employee relation issues.
- Supervise and coordinate a team of Line & Ramp Agents during a respective shift while motivating the team to provide the best possible levels of customer service and to achieve FBO goals.
- Carry out various ramp operation tasks including aircraft towing and pushback within established operating procedures and quality standards.
- Ensure employees receive company communications and necessary training to enhance safety, customer service standards, company values, etc. as well as conducting training and ensuring development of employees to improve work performance and maximize employee potential.
- Participate in the Safety & Quality Management System in accordance to the safety and quality policy and be pro-actively involved in a positive safety culture environment.
- Identify and report potential hazards and near misses as well as occurrences as required by the reporting system.
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies, and the General Dynamics network.
- Possesses cultural awareness and required sensitivity
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant work experiences as a fully trained Certified Line & Ramp Services Agent
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic English language skills (e.g. B2 proficiency level or equivalent)
- Common courtesy and conscientiousness
- Ability to work flexible schedules and in various weather conditions as well as meeting minimum physical requirements of the job
- High quality standards and orientation towards customers
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to informally instruct and share knowledge
- Strong communication skills and service orientation
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bedford, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A