Website Jet Aviation
Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with the Gulfstream GV model or similar experience to join the Jet Aviation Flight Services team. We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
- Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Responsible for flight planning and coordinating changes in the flight schedule.
- Ensures adherence to Jet Aviation Flight Services policies and procedures.
- Assist the pilot-in-command during all phases of flight in accordance with company procedures and flight operations manual.
- Institute all necessary changes as required by en-route conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
- Ensures that the aircraft is properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Maintain clean, stocked aircraft and workplace.
- Completion of duties as assigned by the pilot-in-command.
- Ensure that manuals and charts are on board the aircraft.
- Develop the leadership skills, knowledge, judgment and technical ability required of a pilot-in-commend if not already qualified.
- Foster safe and professional environment
- Organize catering and other customer specific items are on board the aircraft.
- Make an immediate report in any hazardous action, conduct or event to the director of safety and security.
- Comply with all policies and procedures specified in the company flight operations manual.
- Submit flight and duty records.
- Responsible for safe and efficient transport of passengers and crew.
- Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A