Website Jet Aviation
Jet Aviation Staffing is seeking a Client Services Specialist to join our clients growing operations team. In this service-oriented role, the individual will support as well as oversee our crews and aircraft for owner and charter trips from start to completion.
- Communicates directly with both charter and owner clients, from start to end of trip, to coordinate any trip related updates, pax specific requirements, catering requests, transportation needs, etc.
- Arranges customs and immigration at US airport and international destinations.
- Flight follows client aircraft, continuously communicating movement reports updates downline to clients and trip stakeholders.
- Supports client crew members during operational trips.
- Identifies ways to offer support to internal departments with additional administrative projects or client facing improvements etc.
- Works closely with sales to determine trip feasibility, and other operational details for upcoming prospective trips.
- Coordinates handling services, landing, and overflight clearances for flights.
- 1-3 years experience in corporate aviation highly preferred. Prior experience working with a flight management system is ideal.
- Individual must be able to work rotating shift work, holidays, nights, and weekends. Paying close attention to specifics, having a high degree of confidentiality and the understanding that no stone left unturned is paramount for this position. You must be able to handle stress, set and meet goals as well as work efficiently without supervision.
Company: Jet Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A