Website Internal Revenue Service
- You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-05 grade level in the Federal service.
- Specialized experience for this position includes: Experience using methods and procedures for providing or performing a variety of functions and services such as, managing tickets (e.g., customer request such as locksmith services, furniture move) and working with support staff to resolve customer issues (e.g. workplace standards, furniture and equipment acquisition, safety, security, etc.) gaining cooperation and coordinating the work of others to insure the process is completed;
- Experience using project management techniques such as assisting contracting officer by monitoring vendors, helping with a move, labeling boxes, direct movers to be completed.
- Communicating verbally and in writing to obtain and gather information from customers and other service providers.
- Examples of qualifying specialized experience include: Work that included study, analysis, or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of managerial or administrative policies, practices, and procedures. Budget administration, program analysis, or other work with support services programs to facilitate the work of an organization.
- Experience that included responsibility for directing a variety of support services and functions (e.g., typing, communications, mail processing, purchase of supplies/equipment and maintenance, property management etc.).
- Work that required monitoring and coordinating administrative and processing work of subordinate elements through a system of internal procedures, controls, production, progress reporting, etc., to insure the efficient operation of an organization.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A