At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
- Stay current and knowledgeable about in-store specials, delivery options, product features and benefits
- Generally, help our customers find their way around the store, so they can get what they need.
- Support your team with additional duties, as required
- Identify customer needs by asking insightful questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes
- Responsible for ensuring recovered product is put away properly, that your area is stocked and presentable visually, and that all shelf labels are clear and accurate
- Be an IKEA Ambassador by understanding that you impact the customer experience by offering home furnishing solutions and answering questions relates to customers home furnishing needs.
- Your customer service skills are top notch – you can assess a customer’s needs quickly and sell them a solution, providing all sorts of support to aid them in their buying decision
- You have about 6-month work experience in a high-volume sales or customer service environment
- You are a total people-person and can strike up a conversation easily
- You have amazing attention for details and can effortlessly juggle multiple competing priorities while keeping a smile on your face
- You have an obvious passion for IKEA products and design, as well as our Sustainability commitment
- You are totally cool with working in a physically demanding, fast-paced, environment (where you may have to lift heavy items that weigh up to 50 lbs. at any given time)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A