We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. We have knowledge of the IKEA product range, local markets and customer needs and we constantly find new ways of making real connections with our customers to maximize sales and profitability. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that helps millions of customers create a better everyday life!
- Optimizing sales and profitability by encouraging your team to take fast action on commercial opportunities and act on customer feedback,
competition, supply and performance analyses.
- Knowing the local market potential and working with your team and other store functions to plan and implement commercial activities that
- Working through the team, and with the support of other functions, to present the width and depth of the IKEA range in order to satisfy and
- Ensuring the store is always in excellent shape with fully stocked sales spaces.
- You are hungry for sales and driven to develop the business together with your team.
- You can lead, motivate and engage with your team, working together on the sales floor, always with our customers in mind.
- You understand that retail is detail and that fast actions, in collaboration with your partners, are necessary to capture sales opportunities.
- You have experience of setting and implementing action plans and budgets and you are great at following up goals and holding your team accountable.
- You can develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions quickly and take commercial decisions based on this information.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A