- Focus on proving an excellent co-worker experience in your unit including championing internal career growth and our many and varied development opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with your co-workers throughout your unit.
- Support your P&C Manager by implementing all operational P&C tasks in your unit
- Ensuring that training initiatives are delivered and planned in partnership with your Market Learning & Competence Specialist
- Implement Health, Wellbeing and Work-Life Balance initiatives
- Support Safety compliance, improvements and programs
- Support the local implementation of IKEA’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Maintain the quality and consistency of co-worker Communication.
- Implement the unit’s Co-worker Relations plan in support of your P&C Manager and in collaboration with your Area Co-worker Relations Specialist.
- As a leader you unleash entrepreneurship, create customer value, lead with our IKEA Values, build strong relationships and collaborate/co-create with others.
- You are an enthusiastic, motivated, communicative and active team-mate on your unit’s People & Culture (P&C) team and in your unit generally.
- You are disciplined, prioritize effectively and have a great deal of initiative.
- You lead with heart and can provide direction and stability for our Co-workers
- You know what it’s like to work in a matrix organization that requires you to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders from various functions and units. You know how to engage with them, collaborate with them and
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A