Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet. Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden. We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”. We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
- Ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, attractive and inviting. You also ensure products are in perfect condition and correctly priced at all times.
- Taking action to ensure safety at all times.
- Ensure efficiency and good operations following daily operational routines.
You are service minded, sales driven and feel motivated working in a vibrant retail environment.
- Previous service environment experience is an advantage.
- Self-reliant and self-motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independent
- Good knowledge and understanding of Food Hygiene Standards
- Passion and Desire to provide an excellent customer experience
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A