We are looking to welcome customer-focused leaders and champions to lead our delightful Restaurant & Swedish Bistro teams in IKEA Bristol.
As a Food Team Leader, you will work with your team to create a safe, healthy, sustainable, and joyful food experience for both the customer and the co-worker.
- You contribute and support the implementation of the store Business Plan and IKEA Food action plan.
- Being passionate about the food we serve and sell, and actively learn about it and share your knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- Promoting a safety-first culture, as well as coach others in ensuring routines and requirements are known and followed in all daily work.
- You will be responsible for ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, attractive, and inviting. You also ensure our products are always in perfect condition and correctly priced.
- leading with pride sharing your passion for food and services that we serve our customers and co-workers.
- We are looking for someone to help us deliver a taste of Sweden and a great customer experience with high quality, sustainable food. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and know how to execute plans in a good way, you truly make things happen! Ideally you will have 1-2yrs experience in a food background with loads of passion and drive.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion to inspire co-workers to achieve common goals. You will be someone who believes in the IKEA Concept, has IKEA Brand Identity and lives the IKEA culture & Values.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A