We are looking to welcome Local Marketing Specialist to become part of our Marketing and Commercial Activities Team.
- Planning, implementing and overseeing events that coincide with the IKEA four annual launches, local holidays and other commercially relevant periods.
- Adapting UK provided events packages to be relevant to the Sheffield market.
- Analysing events and results of store activities to ensure that events lead to increase customer visitation.
- Working and engaging with our community partners to support relevant local community initiatives. Managing the marketing and community budget.
- Active recruitment of members to IKEA family in order to attract new and more visitors to the store and build brand loyalty.
- Analysis of our primary market area to provide relevant customer insights.
- Working with Commercial Activities team to implement the store commercial calendar based on national and local priorities to ensure the vitality and seasonality of the store.
- Working with UK marketing to update information and content for local media channels such as opening times, store events.
- You would have previous experience in planning and implementing events.
- You enjoy making a difference by providing a great customer experience, helping to support customer re-visitation to the store.
- You can make things happen by championing flexibility, speed and simplicity.
- You are confident and can lead and influence across all levels of the business.
- You are passionate about IKEA and are always a brand ambassador, leading by example with all partners and contributors.
- You are computer literate, with excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A