- Secure continuous development of KPIs and create mid and short term actions based on customer and operational data to improve operations within the unit.
- Ensure quality management for all contact methods and support activities for improving the quality of customer contacts.
- Secure the implementation of competence development, based on insights and business needs.
- Identify and analyze trends of customer behavior and feedback in all contact methods and make sure these are translated into actions.
- Build and collaborate in a network of relevant stakeholders, both within and outside the CSC, to secure that the insights gained are looped back to the business responsible.
- Implement Knowledge Management as a natural backbone of internal and external knowledge sharing, both for co-workers and customers.
- Lead the Knowledge Management and Insights team, providing an inspiring and motivating direction for the co-workers to ensure development and succession.
- Contribute to the creation of the Customer Support Centre channel action plan and implement the appropriate actions in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in and contribute to the global Customer Knowledge & Insights capabilities.
- Deep knowledge of contact centre business.
- Knowledge about quality management and problem management.
- Up-to-date knowledge of knowledge management framework, as KCS etc.
- Understanding of the competence and learning principles at IKEA.
- Understanding of all aspects of the IKEA multichannel shopping experience.
- Diverse leadership knowledge in various situations.
- Knowledge in stakeholder and change management.
- Passion for customer support, experience and satisfaction.
- Willingness and passion in transforming IKEA to be the world’s leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
- Leading and acting the IKEA culture and values.
- Inspired by working together in fast paced and complex environments.
- Energized by achieving success and results through people.
- Previous management or leader experience in leading yourself and others within the context of cross functional, matrix and line organizations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A