Website ICICI Bank
Responsible for assisting IT Asset procurement and management initiatives for the Bank which will include but is not limited to the following:-
- Ability to identify possible technology solutions and own technology evaluation process for platform, products, services etc.
- Ability to contribute in evolving enterprise technology strategy by identifying key dependencies, areas of diversification, areas of consolidation and synergies the same with market trends and direction, evolving technologies , vendor landscape etc.
- Pro-activeness in engaging with stakeholders, to capture their expectations in defining the requirements
- Responsible for IT Asset acquisition and services (Software/Hardware/Devices etc.)
- Commercial and Contract negotiations
- Key vendor relationship management
- Problem solving skills, analytical skills including the ability to accumulate, organise and assimilate large amounts of information
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Exhibit an understanding of Software Asset management principals /practices
- Managing the software portfolio and tracking lifecycle of IT Assets mapped
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A