Website ICICI Bank
As a Manager- Transaction Banking, you get an opportunity to manage the trade finance and cash management requirements of corporate clients and maximize the operating profit for the Bank. The role involves enhancing the relationship value with existing customers as well as acquiring new customers through lead generation from existing customers, vendors, dealers, curated databases, etc. While acquiring new corporate clients, one key aspect is to pass on leads of credit requirements to corresponding teams in the Bank (WBG, SME, etc.) It also requires leveraging technology platforms to offer the best-in-class experience to clients. Smoothly servicing transaction banking requirements of the client calls for close collaboration with Customer Service Managers. In addition, you are expected to service client requirements across the financial spectrum. Hence, it is imperative that you comprehend available data to understand the client persona and then offer the right solutions.
- Engage with customer to make ICICI Bank as a preferred partner during their exports and imports activities including payments for logistics, customs duty payments
- Create new product / solutions for customer specific logistic issues for maximizing domestic payments and Fx flows
- Understand competitors / Other banks activity related to the logistics sector. Workout on how to keep our solution and structuring are better and faster to grab the opportunity
- Engage with internal control groups with trade subject matter expertise as and when required
- Candidate should have around 15-20 years of experience in the logistics sector responsible for devising new product based on market analysis in the logistics sector
- Knowledge of regulations – RBI, PMLA, OFAC, FATF
- Adept at working with spreadsheets including data analysis
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to coordinate as well as drive results telephonically across geographies
- Good presentation skills to clearly outline the plan and performance
- Basic market knowledge of key competition in the market and individual strengths in product offerings across sectors.
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A