Website ICICI Bank
Responsible for assisting IT Asset procurement and management initiatives for the Bank which will include but is not limited to the following:-
- Experience in understanding, creating and contributing to creation of business requirement documents
- Ability to identify possible technology solutions and own technology evaluation process for platform, products, services etc.
- Ability to contribute in evolving enterprise technology strategy by identifying key dependencies, areas of diversification, areas of consolidation and synergies the same with market trends and direction, evolving technologies , vendor landscape etc.
- Pro-activeness in engaging with stakeholders, to capture their expectations in defining the requirements
- Responsible for IT Asset acquisition and services (Software/Hardware/Devices etc.)
- Commercial and Contract negotiations
- Key vendor relationship management
- Managing the software portfolio and tracking lifecycle of IT Assets mapped
- Technology portfolio management – consolidation Vs diversification, scale vs cut-down, etc., sizing efficiencies, etc.
- Document process and procedures
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills including the ability to accumulate, organize and assimilate large amounts of information
- Exhibit an understanding of Software Asset management principals /practices
- Exhibit an understanding of Contract management principals/practices
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Qualification & Experience:
Knowledge of software procurement process
- Knowledge of Software Asset Management (SAM) tools e.g. Snow
- Prior experience of Cloud services sourcing (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS)
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bhankrota, Rajasthan, IN
Application Deadline: N/A