Website ICICI Bank
Assistant relationship manager is responsible for credit appraisal of the corporates and client servicing. An ARM is responsible for execution of end to end set processes such as financial analysis, note making, documentation etc. for the transactions under the guidance of the Relationship Manager. ARM also assists the Relationship manager in Client servicing and portfolio management. ARM is also responsible to understand & cross-sell retail liability & asset products to clients. ARM is also responsible for generating new leads under the guidance of RM.
- Credit Appraisal – Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the client’s business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
Documentation – ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is
- also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Support the Relationship Manager in achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
Company: ICICI Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A