Global Cybersecurity Operations (GCO) provides a coordinated suite of “Information & Network Defence” services responsible for detecting and responding to information and cybersecurity threats to HSBC assets across the globe and is under the management of the Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations. This includes dedicated functions for the Monitoring and Detection of threats within the global estate as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities. These two principal functions are supported by additional internal GCO capabilities in; Cyber Intelligence and Threat Analysis, Security Sciences and Client Engagement and Support Services. Critical to the success of GCO is it close partnership with sister Cybersecurity teams, IT Infrastructure Delivery, and Global Business and Function clients. The overall GCO mission is placed under the purview of the Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Third party APIs (Misys-Summit)
- C# (better to have)
- Good understanding of OOP.
- XML Parsing
- Batch/Command Scripting, Batch Scheduling tool
- Rational RTC/Team collaboration system, IDE (MS Visual Studio)
- Thorough understanding of IT Development Lifecycle concepts
- JIRA, CNTRL+M, DevOps and Automation
- Ability and prior experience in mentoring junior team mates on technical issues and deliveries.
- Ability to take ownership of deliverable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A