The primary responsibility of this role would be to assist VP – Credit Policy in management of the front-end risk – the pre-acquisition and acquisition activities in the risk management process, for the Unsecured Lending Business, focusing primarily on Credit Cards.The role would actively work upon various aspects of acquisition risk like evaluation of current policies, framing fresh policies, assessing key front end portfolio indicators, analyzing portfolio to identify high risk areas for corrective action through policy, framing credit procedures for implementation of agreed policies, assist development & monitoring of risk management tools like application scorecard, liaison with fraud control, monitoring & controls on channel performance.This role would need to effectively work with internal stakeholders like the regional credit managers, other risk management teams like credit delivery / decision sciences / portfolio strategy / DSS etc. as well as external teams like business / marketing / sales / operations.
- Assist amendment of existing policies through proactive & innovative solutions for profitable business growth within Risk Appetite – effective early warning mechanisms & competitor policy tracking to enable proactive action to expand / tighten policies.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate implementation of policies through System changes, Operations and Service Delivery
- Interact with counterparts in business / marketing / legal / compliance / operations on issues relating to policy formation & implementation.
- Build sufficient mitigants in the process to protect against channel, operational and fraud risks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all policies are within the ambit of framework laid down through BIM, FIM, RRP, Regional Guidelines & local regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, IN
Application Deadline: N/A