Global Cybersecurity Operations (GCO) provides a coordinated suite of “Information & Network Defence” services responsible for detecting and responding to information and cybersecurity threats to HSBC assets across the globe and is under the management of the Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations. This includes dedicated functions for the Monitoring and Detection of threats within the global estate as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities. These two principal functions are supported by additional internal GCO capabilities in; Cyber Intelligence and Threat Analysis, Security Sciences and Client Engagement and Support Services. Critical to the success of GCO is it close partnership with sister Cybersecurity teams, IT Infrastructure Delivery, and Global Business and Function clients. The overall GCO mission is placed under the purview of the Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Coordinating the actions of multiple business units during the response to Data Breach events and incidents.
- Providing timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers during data loss incidents.
- Developing, defining, validating and maintaining detailed processes and procedures to allow the consistent management of the response to information protection incidents.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- An understanding of organisational mission, values and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
- Highest ethical standards and values.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, in addition to your local language.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security senior analyst role or similar
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including; CEH, EnCE, SANS GLEG, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA and/or CISSP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nizamabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A