Global Cybersecurity Operations (GCO) provides a coordinated suite of “Information & Network Defence” services responsible for detecting and responding to information and cybersecurity threats to HSBC assets across the globe and is under the management of the Head of Global Cybersecurity Operations. This includes dedicated functions for the Monitoring and Detection of threats within the global estate as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities. These two principal functions are supported by additional internal GCO capabilities in; Cyber Intelligence and Threat Analysis, Security Sciences and Client Engagement and Support Services. Critical to the success of GCO is it close partnership with sister Cybersecurity teams, IT Infrastructure Delivery, and Global Business and Function clients. The overall GCO mission is placed under the purview of the Group Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
- Coordinating the actions of multiple business units during the response to Data Breach events and incidents.
- Providing timely and relevant updates to appropriate stakeholders and decision makers during data loss incidents.
- Managing the completion of post-incident reviews, assessing the effectiveness of controls, detection and response capability and supporting the required improvements with the responsible owners.
- Cultivating close working relationships with regional Cybersecurity leads, Business Information Risk Officers (BIROs) and Risk Managers whose support and knowledge are vital in delivering the remediation of security incidents
- Maintaining a strong awareness of regulatory trends, legislation and industry best practice, to enable the provision of informed advice and guidance to HSBC Business functions and HSBC IT.
- Developing, defining, validating and maintaining detailed processes and procedures to allow the consistent management of the response to information protection incidents.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt and efficient service to the business.
- An understanding of organisational mission, values and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
- Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity.
- Highest ethical standards and values.
- Experience defining and refining operational procedures, workflows and processes to support the team in consistent, quality execution of monitoring and detection.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, in addition to your local language.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security senior analyst role or similar
- Experience within an enterprise scale organisation; including hands-on experience of complex regulatory environments, preferably in the finance or similarly regulated sector.
- Industry recognised cyber security related certifications including; CEH, EnCE, SANS GLEG, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA and/or CISSP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nizamabad, Telangana, IN
Application Deadline: N/A