We’re looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who’ll work with courageous integrity every day. As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
- To ensure system performance is optimised and improved constantly
- To ensure optimal cost-benefit outcomes in delivering new or enhancements to CCS systems
- To achieve economies of scale (scalability) by rationalising existing processes with view of rapid growth system optimisation
- Drive and deliver CCS related projects within the department
- Understanding of the dynamics of the mortgage portfolios and the specialised functions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to multi task and manage stakeholder relationships at a range of levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, South Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A