If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- Responsible for managing India Permanent hiring end to end, including
- Coordination with HR for Perm hiring activity
- Business line engagement and collaboration with business managers, hiring managers to expedite Perm Hiring.
- Monitor and drive progression of Perm hiring requests between different teams from start to end including recording/ tracking updates, monitoring progress and providing clear and detailed communication to required stakeholders.
- Work with HR, recruiters and internal teams to seek out process enhancement opportunities to improve and enhance Perm Hiring efficiency.
- Manage relationships with HR, Business Managers and Hiring managers to fulfil open demand.
- Work with Business management team for monitoring attrition and creation/Approval of replacements
- Oversee Department level reporting, ensure timely & accurate reporting of Perm hiring progress.
- Risk and issue monitoring and escalations related to any blockers in Perm hiring
- Manage relationships with HR and hiring manager to conduct weekend drives
- Strong drive to get things done and work in an environment with many moving parts but still find a way forward.
- Contribute to the wider technology practice – share insights from quality assurance and lessons learnt as to where the group lacks consistency.
- Experience in Hiring activities for whole department
- End to end knowledge of IT hiring process
- Strong quantitative data reporting
- Proven history of customer service excellence and ability to deliver service in diverse scenarios
- Strong ability to analyse data, think creatively and experience with problem solving for issue resolution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with proven experience in working across multiple business lines and building relationships with global teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Coordination on regular basis with HR, recruiter and Hiring managers.
- Monitor and report on Hiring related dashboard for management.
- Managing and updating project documentation, process documents and information sources.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Application Deadline: N/A