Our global reach and expertise help domestic and international businesses around the world unlock their potential. Our customers range from small and medium-sized firms focused primarily on their domestic markets, through to large companies operating globally. Our services include working capital, term loans, payment services and international trade facilitation.
- Provide value- add advice and solutions that appropriately match client’s needs, maintaining service and customer excellence at the centre of all activity.
- Partner with internal experts and identify opportunities for Global liquidity and cash management needs, Global trade and receivables financing and Leasing opportunities.
- Adhere to control standards, identify and manage the risks associated with the customer relationship globally. These risks include but are not limited to credit risk, operational risk, and financial crime (Fraud and Anti-Money Laundering) risk.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the HSBC network to deliver exceptional standards and quality of service
- Lead, inspire and motivate junior colleagues to ensure seamless RM service is delivered
- Conduct balance sheet and capital structure dialogue with clients, typically at the CEO level reflecting total group exposure
- Embody HSBC’s value and global standards in every aspect of operation as a Commercial Banking professional.
- Proactively seek, retain and expand high-value prospective customers locally and globally within Mid-Market Enterprise. This is achieved by building relationships with our existing and prospect customers and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the bank to our customers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing commercial relationships of mid-market corporate size; Bachelor’s degree preferred but not essential
- Confidence to “bootstrap” development of a denovo portfolio of both borrowing and non-borrowing clients focused on the technology/KBI space.
- Strong industry background that can be leveraged in discussion with key senior stakeholders within HSBC to drive policy change to increase sector growth.
- Ability to market/educate prospective clients with HSBC’s unique Global Liquidity and Cash Management proposition.
- Established network/dialogue with COI’s/companies/VC firms that are active in the SWO technology sector.
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Ability to interact with business customers at all levels and have strategic conversations with C- Suite Executives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical, good credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities with an international dimension
- Proven ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Experience in cross border and multi-juridical lending is an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A