The Development Engineering job is responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements.
- Design and develop software with a focus on automation of build, testing and deployment process on all environments to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards including relevant Service Management Standard. Ensure high data quality exists in Service Management systems of record.
- Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team.
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A