Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
- To chase deposit from all Home Mortgage Loan (HML) customers with monthly average balance below the threshold for HML preferential interest rate;
- To answer all incoming HP phone calls if Premier Relationship Officer (PRO) is occupied and to be responsible for all messages HP customer leave in PRO’s voice mail;
- To make sure HP gift redemption mechanics works smoothly;
- To proactively identify sales opportunities, cross-sell bank products and services most beneficial to customers, and individually complete sales process if all PROs are occupied;
- To back up PRO who is on leave or during lunchtime.
- Good communication and selling skills;
- Good understanding of Retail Banking and Wealth Management products and services;
- Good spoken and written English ;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above(recognized by the state);
- With 1-2 years’ working experience, sales or customer service experience is preferred;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamilton, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A