Help customers achieve their financial ambitions. If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for HSBC Bank Canada, delivering exceptional customer experiences by building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- The Premium Banker will also support teller transactions and handle cash, as required.
- Maintain HSBC regulatory standards.
- Develop and retain relationships with existing customers through active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions continually meet customer’s needs as well as exceeding customer expectations in terms of speed, efficiency and professionalism.
- Attract new customers by understanding their financial needs and delivering high standards of service quality. This involves getting client referrals and promotion of products and service offerings that’s right for the customer.
- Understands / speaks second language is an asset.
- Strong technical skills in wealth management.
- Sound knowledge of digital / online banking and sponsoring digital engagement for customers.
- Have a passion for continuously delivering superior customer experience.
- Possess keen interest and stays current with the financial market and economy
- Takes pride in customer satisfaction and advising customers what’s best to meet their financial ambitions.
- Pride yourself on consistently delivering personalized, friendly & efficient service at all times.
- Ability to safeguard the bank by holding difficult conversations with your customers on subjects like Anti-Money Laundering, sanctions, complaint handling, and estate planning
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a customer facing role in the banking industry.
- Have Completed or willing to obtain with HSBC support: – Mutual fund license, Investment Funds in Canada Course; Canadian Investment
- Funds Course; or Canadian Securities Course. For Quebec only, Institute of Canadian Brokers certificate of achievement
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A