HSBC’s Global Functions play a vital role in supporting the bank’s Global Businesses and offer a broad range of career opportunities in areas from Legal, Risk and Finance to Human Resources, Sustainability, Marketing and Communications. Our operational and functional teams around the world help HSBC’s Global Businesses to operate efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis. They also focus on controls and governance to reduce risk and protect the Group’s reputations.
The global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Campaign Management: Accountability to drive acquisition and share of wallet across different propositions and products.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as traditional media, events, social & digital media
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Build and foster strong working relationships with internal & external stakeholders including business partners, compliance, translation and creative & media agencies
- Be a customer champion and adopt agile ways of working
- Assist the development of marketing strategies, plans and programmes and implementing campaigns for the team
- Manage a variety of ah hoc marketing requests including, but not limited to, collateral development, research, overseeing events and managing special projects
- Strong team player
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional relationships across an organization (internal teams) and external teams (agencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, in similar marketing role
- Strong understanding of campaign metrics to align with business objectives and monitor media performance for ongoing optimization
- Organizing & managing estimates and invoices to support monthly reconciliation
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment while managing multi projects
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, high level of accuracy and a quick learner
- A self-starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- Positive, nothing is impossible attitude and ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task and deal with shifting priorities
- Strong marketing experience across all channels including digital, traditional and social media
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A