The Development Engineering job is responsible for developing the most appropriate and secure Technology solutions using iterative software development/programming in line with the solution design, to meet customer needs, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Design, develop and deploy applications capable of meeting the anticipated load, performance, availability, security and resilience requirements.
- Design and develop software with a focus on automation of build, testing, and deployment process on all environments to minimize variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards including relevant Service Management Standard. Ensure high data quality exists in Service Management systems of record.
- Provide support in the identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team.
- Ensure service resilience, service sustainability, and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
- Responsible for automating the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipeline within a DevOps Product/Service team driving a culture of continuous improvement.
- Familiarity with agile project management skill / methodology is preferred.
- Familiarity with following tools is preferred: SpringBoot/SpringCloud, IntelJ, MangoDB, PCF/AWS, Mulesoft Anypoint Studio, Adobe Experience Manager and etc.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- • Experience in the relevant internet banking system is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A