Team Leaders will manage different areas of operations in order to develop expertise in people leadership and tactical operations leadership. Leads a team of hourly non-management Partners.
- Provides daily supervision and support for an assigned group of hourly Partners. Maintains an environment within the facility where Partners trust and respect their Leader and work together as a team to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Engages with Partners daily; clearly explains roles, expectations and performance measurements for each critical component that impacts business outcomes.
- Operates a team that consistently meets Customers- needs and expectations. Tracks, monitors & resolves customer complaints. Responsible for service recovery efforts. Identifies trends and provides feedback.
- Monitors and evaluates key performance indicators for both daily and weekly team performance; measure against goals, gets team buy-in and provides feedback to the team.
- Monitors and adjusts labor requirements to balance staffing levels and overtime costs while meeting daily facility performance expectations.
- Takes an active role in the development of Partners. Provides leaning and growth opportunities. Addresses performance that does not meet expectations.
- Maintains a clean, safe, pest-free, and well organized facility. Follows established SOPs and ensures Partners are trained and in compliance.
- Documents measures through SOPs in accordance with OSHA and H-E-B guidelines.
- Recognizes Partner achievements
- Bachelor-s Degree or minimum of 1 year related experience
- Attendance and completion of Leadership & Development Classes as assigned
- Strong organization and time management skills with ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience with presentation a plus
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Fundamental working knowledge of: industry, EEOC and Employment laws
- Working knowledge of department level reports as assigned
- Demonstrated proficiency with operating internal and external software systems at an intermediate level. Advanced knowledge of operations of departmental programs.
- Function in a fast-paced, distribution center & office environment
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A