- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 39Hrs [Full-time]
- Availability: [Monday – Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
- Location: Newbury
As a Visual Merchandiser you are responsible for maintaining and creating an environment that inspires our customers to explore their personal style. Implement the visual identity, drive Routines, Selling and support theTeamdeliver a Customer First Experience.
- You stay up to date with current trends and styling techniques to anticipate our customers’ needs.
- You share, inspire and educate the store team on seasonal trend information.
- You support the store to achieve a customer first experience.
- You secure visual identity through inviting windows, well-styled mannequins and high-level garment presentation maintaining our brand identity.
- You oversee department, layouts, fixtures and navigation are maintained.
- You launch sales campaigns and activities on time.
- You perform sales follow-ups and initiate actions to reach targets set.
- You ensure safety, security and administration procedures are always followed.
- You follow up on Store KPIs and initiate actions to reach store targets.
- You show adaptability according to store needs and the Commercial plan.
- You perform daily customer rounds to identify commercial opportunities.
- You create clear stories and wearable buying suggestions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sheffield,England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A