- You oversee the training, development and succession of your team.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback.
- You set development plans, follow-up and take any appropriate actions.
- You communicate clearly, share stores performance and set clear goals.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to secure all employee and customers safety at all times.
- You strengthen our company culture and coach your team to do the same.
- You ensure customer first is top of mind in your department and the store.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI’s for your department.
- You work together with the Visual Merchandisers to maximise sales.
- You work with the Store Management team to maximise conversion.
- Together with the Visual Team support implementation of Commercial actions.
- You ensure Operations & Best Practices are alive and followed.
t H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles. We are a destination for curious minds and the more curious you are, the better!
Start learning new things & find out everything you can be!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A