Website Government of Canada
CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups: Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women. Where an EE gap exists at the time of appointment, EE may be used as an appointment criterion for permanent and temporary appointments/staffing actions over six months made through this process.
- Controls all correspondence/documents and flags incoming requests or issues that require immediate attention.
- Monitors and follows-up on divisional issues, projects, and initiatives.
- Manages the administration of an office and ensures the proper information flow of requests and correspondence.
- Coordinates and controls the gathering and processing of documentation related to administrative, financial, and human resources activities.
- Organizes the calendar of activities, including the scheduling of meetings and travel, agendas, minutes of meetings, memos, and follows-up on outstanding issues.
- Provides administrative support services such as photocopying, routing telephone enquiries, preparing reports and correspondence, and updating and distributing directives.
- Additional education or training
- Experience is normally associated with the performance of these functions as part of the major job duties accomplished for a period of 6 consecutive months within the past 3 years.
- Performance validation
- Ability to Plan, Organize, and Monitor information
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally in English
- Organizational Fit
Company: Government of Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A