Website Frito Lay
Candidates who registered for the Virtual Hiring Event on May 20th preferred
Full-Time Merchandisers are responsible for merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products in local stores. As a Merchandiser, you will drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations, retrieving Frito-Lay products from the backs of stores, and ensuring that our products are both fresh and attractive to our customers. The Merchandiser work schedule is based on customer requirements. This includes weekend and holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
- Driving to assigned locations in your personal vehicle (we’ll provide mileage reimbursement while you’re on the clock)
- Check-in and out with manager on duty
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Assist in the assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
It’s a physical job. We transform store aisles, end caps, and displays into works of art, from the lowest shelf to the highest shelf. This position requires that you be able to lift 15 to 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation.
Merchandisers who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance
- Be able to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (example: a microwave)
This position also requires a review of your driving history.
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockford, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A