Website Frito Lay
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver’s license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions.
Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
- Driving to assigned locations
- Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery
- Using equipment (e.g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste
- Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays
- Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device
- Safely maximizing sales and minimizing waste
We all pride ourselves on the quality of our work, but we do have some minimum requirements in common
RSRs who come to work with us have a wide variety of experience. Team members have honed their skills with success in prior roles including sales jobs, retail jobs, restaurant jobs, and customer service jobs.
- Ability to climb, push, pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation (examples: a microwave; a cinder block)
This position also requires a review of your driving history.
Company: Frito Lay
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rockford, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A