Employees in this role perform home energy assessments and provide a customized energy management plan that provides specific solutions to energy related issues and promotes products and services through a consultative sales process. This role maintains extensive knowledge of technical products and energy efficiency programs. Employees perform other technical field activities such as investigation and resolution of demand response customer claims and complex billing issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Conducts on-site verification of residential and commercial Demand Side Management (DSM), Solar and energy conservation programs
- Identifies opportunities for improving the efficiency of complex residential energy systems by presenting project costs and savings in order to implement energy savings plan and achieve sales
- Participates in community outreach and media relations activities and is required to be on-call nights and weekends at various times during the year
- Performs residential energy assessments to solve energy related issues, educate customers and promote products and value added services
- Verifies technical Contractor installations to ensure compliance with FPL’s standards and procedures
- High School Grad / GED
- Valid Driver’s License (NON CDL)
- Technical Certifications/Trade Schools in areas like HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
- Experience: 2+ years
- Associates Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A