Responsible for coordination of the documentation required by US Customs/Government Agencies for entry of goods into the US on behalf of importers.
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Obtain correct classification of goods for customs release from database, SOP’s, tariff book, internet or customs.
- Data entry and processing of various import related documentation for submission to US
- Customs and may handle limited PGA’s (participating Government Agencies)
- Maintain and keep current all shipment documentation in compliance with all record keeping requirements.
- Adhere to all international importing regulations. Work closely with other internal staff and departments to deliver high level of service to customers.
- Process agency brokerage shipments.
- Ensure all government and organizational policies are followed.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- No industry experience required.
- No work experience required.
- Data entry/keyboard experience required.
- Required – MS Office, Outlook, Office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, scanner)
- Excellent communiation skills, verbal and written
- Organizational Skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Handle high volume of work
- Handle time sensitive work
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to use multiple systems and refernce material
- Interact with internal staff, management of all levels, internal departments
- Performs other or additional duties as assigned
- Paid Training Provided
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A