Website 2Excel Aviation
We are looking for experienced candidates who have previous experience of working within CAA and/or EASA requirements for fixed wing aircraft and Part 21, particularly subpart J, but we’re happy to receive applications from those looking for their first role for potential trainee opportunities in the future.
- Experience with defining, development & demonstrating compliance with airworthiness requirements
- Experience with production of block diagrams, schematics drawings, wiring diagrams, manufacturing and installation drawings
- Experience in electrical system design within an aviation environment.
- In depth knowledge on Boeing power systems, particularly 757/767, would be a significant advantage.
- Proficient user of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with generate certification documentation including ELA, Equipment Assessment, test plans, EWIS analysis and EZAP analysis.
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A