Website 2Excel Aviation
This is an entry-level role to provide data processing and analysis support for innovative national-scale projects carried out by the 2Excel Geo team. The main responsibilities for this role will include: image registration, digitising, data management, implementing automated processing/analysis workflows, model calibration, deliverable preparation, data quality checking and report writing. There is scope for the candidate to develop their skills in airborne survey, remote sensing, GIS, data analysis and programming with support from the 2Excel Geo team.
- Have strong planning and organisation skills with proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate an innovative and inquisitive nature.
- Knowledge of web mapping e.g., MapBox, Leaflet, GeoServer or CartoDB
- Excellent problem-solving skills with particular focus on GIS applications.
- Experience with GIS software and methods, e.g., QGIS, and proficiency with standard geospatial vector/raster formats.
- Ability to work to deadlines (time management) in the provision of mapping services.
- Attention to detail in the provision of mapping services.
- Knowledge of the importance of coordinate reference systems.
- Experience with remote sensing software e.g., ENVI
- Ability to perform tasks and achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well both independently and with others to achieve common departmental goals.
- Knowledge of object-based image analysis
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Ability to work in an organized, logical manner and to follow a prescribed process.
Company: 2Excel Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sywell, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A